Welcome to Mary Kay! I am excited that you have made the decision to become a Business Owner who enriches lives with Mary Kay! You have just said yes to an unlimited opportunity of flexibility, freedom, financial security, friends, fun, empowerment, advancement and endless possibilities for growth and leadership.
As your Director, I am your coach, leader and mentor. I look forward to getting to know you, to building a great relationship and helping you achieve your goals and dreams. My passion is to develop leaders, enrich lives and empower women to reach their God-given potential and have abundant lives filled with love, joy, hope and prosperity.
Click HERE for a personal note from Lisa!
Click HERE for an information page about our unit, The Legacy Makers, Lisa and our weekly Mary Kay Training and Guest Events!
Click HERE for A "How To" get everything started page
Click HERE for Legacy Maker Events & Education page.
One of the great things about the Mary Kay opportunity is that you'll always have the freedom to move at your own pace! If you want my best advice on how to position yourself for long-term success, I've provided a step-by-step guide to help you get started!
Here are action items to do within your first 48-72 hours as a brand new Consultant!
I will be calling you to schedule your Personal Business Set Up phone call. During this 30-minute call, I will help you get off to a STRONG and SUCCESSFUL start. Before our call, I am requesting that you complete Steps 1, 2, 3 and 4 to facilitate our call.
1. Call the Success Line and listen to Inventory Options. Dial 559-726-1277 and Press 2.
2. Call the Success Line and Listen to First Steps. Dial 559-726-1277 and Press 3.
3. Begin making a contact list of everyone you know (see page 11 of Start Something Beautiful Magazine that is in your Starter Kit or Click Here for the “But Who Would I Sell To” brainstorming sheet and a blank Contact List that you can fill in). When you have 25 or more on your list, you will earn your Mary Kay Car Decal
4. Fill out your Dream Sheet - Click Here to Submit it Online!
Here are the NEXT steps you will want to take to have a successful business during your first one to two weeks:
1. Make a Product Decision—After you listen to the Success Line, Option 2 on Inventory, I will answer any questions you may have so you can determine the best way for you to stock your store depending on how you want to run your business!
a. Millions $ Start Information & Tracking Form
b. Products You Can Get FREE with Your First Order
c. Information on Inventory Options
2. Take the One Week Wonder Challenge.
Sell 25 items in one (1) week and earn your Pink Ice Earrings
3. Begin reading through your Start Something Beautiful Magazine that came in your Starter Kit
4. Attend your Weekly Team Meeting
Held every Wednesday from 6:15-8:30 pm at The Success Studio, 431 Wolfe Rd., Ste. 201, San Antonio, TX 78216. Be sure to bring a guest with you each week to receive a free Mary Kay facial so you can earn while you learn. You will want to dress for success by wearing a skirt or dress. Commit to education and growth; those that show up, go up! If you are out of town, I will find you a local meeting to attend. Click Here for map.
5. Participate in New Consultant Skills Forum Conference Calls held on Sunday evenings from 8:00-8:45 pm CST. Dial 605-477-3000 and enter Access Code: 734785# to join the call. There will be a new topic each week for six (6) weeks to give you a strong skills foundation for your business.
6. Complete your Success Checklist 1
Complete Action Items on Success Checklist 1 during your first week and earn your Mary Kay Money Bag
Here are the NEXT steps you will want to take to have a successful business during your first 4 to 6 weeks:
1. Complete your Success Checklist 2
Complete it by listening to all 9 recorded Success Line calls that you can listen to at your own pace. Share your “AHA” that you got from each call. You will access this training, by DIALING 559-726-1277 and entering the option that you want to hear. Choose the line you would like to hear:
Press 1: Marketing
Press 2: Inventory Options
Press 3: First Steps
Press 4: Time Management
Press 5: How to get Bookings
Press 6: Coaching by NSD Tammy Crayk
Press 7: Working Full Circle
Press 8: Money Management
Press 9: How to Team Build
2. Take the Power Start Challenge – You get to choose if you want to complete your Perfect Start or the Power Start in your first 30 days. A Perfect Start is putting Mary Kay on 15 faces in 30 days and a Power Start is putting Mary Kay on 30 faces in 30 days. I would recommend selecting the Power Start! Mary Kay Ash said, “If you shoot for the moon and you miss, you will still land among the stars.” Booking (scheduling) and holding your Power Start is one of the most important things you can do is to get started!
· Create your schedule and decide when you will work your Mary Kay business by filling in a Weekly Plan Sheet | Excel Version.
· Schedule your first 8 to 10 appointments. Click here to learn about the Power Start Formula and click for the Script to book your Power Start!
BE A PEARL GIRL
Earn the Pearls of Sharing in your first 30 Days!
I had 5 Guests attend a MK Event and earned my PEARL EARRINGS.
I completed my Sharing Day with Lisa (5 SHARINGS) to earn my PEARL BRACELET.
I have added my first team member to earn my PEARL NECKLACE.
I have completed 30 faces and 6 SHARINGS to earn my POWER START PLUS PIN
Click Here for Tracking Sheet
One of the most rewarding aspects of Mary Kay is the privilege of sharing this amazing opportunity with other women. Most Legacy Maker Consultants set a goal to achieve Senior Consultant status within their first month of business. Once you add your first active team member, you will receive the coveted Senior Consultant Pin Enhancer to signify your first promotion along the Mary Kay Career Path!
Complete the Action Items on Success Checklist 3 and earn your Mary Kay Notebook.
As your Director, I have been assigned to your success. I am committed to being a great coach and mentor for you and to lead by example. You get to choose the level at which you want to work your Mary Kay business; it can be small, medium or large and the potential is unlimited. I will be watching with pride as you create your own path to success and pursue your dreams! This business is truly what you design it to be. Again, congratulations on being a new business owner and welcome to our Mary Kay family, The Legacy Makers!